Saturday, October 9, 2010

BP5 Pop Feedback

Photograph by: Deborah Sanders

It is a brand new day world and I’m here to talk about Pop Feedback a limited free survey that incorporates a plug-in application so you can insert a form directly into to your web page or blog.  My Action Research will require surveys, interviews, and observations from teachers.  This tool will help me gain quick feedback from my participants who are located in various places.  It will be easier to stay in contact with my subjects using Pop Feedback.   All they will need to do is visit my AR site to learn about the new surveys.  This tool will eradicate one of my contact dilemmas.  This is definitely one of the Web 2.0 tools I plan on instituting

Pop Feedack is a Web-based online survey solution.  I’ll be able to add and remove questions easily right from the dashboard.  There are controls to adjust how long you want the survey to appear and or how many times it will appear according to the times the page is viewed.  I would make this setting for each time the page is viewed.  It is also easy to specify the page I want the pop survey to appear on.  Quick questions for necessary responses from my survey subjects are critical for data purposes.  The subjects will be able to respond to specified ongoing question each time they visit my blog, or AR website.  Pop Feedback provides easy access with questions located on the bottom right hand corner of the page.  Just like my critical friends my survey subjects will need to visit weekly.  The survey subject’s input is the meat of this technological cost effective adventure. 

Cost effectiveness presents the only downside of this tool.  In order to export the responses to Microsoft Excel* one must pay a fee of $39.00 a month.  This is absolutely out of the question.  However, I’ve been grading papers for years and one tiny survey once a week can be transformed into a data spreadsheet for graphs very easily.

Another feature I’m highly interested in is a POLL CODE.  Best of all Poll Code is free of charge and it can also be added to web sites and blogs also. Variety is the spice of life!  My subject teachers will be able to implement a short poll when student assignments have been completed.   Keep perusing for further updates and new technologic tools for My AR.   In the meantime lets take a look at Pop Feedback!







No comments:

Post a Comment