Sunday, October 24, 2010

PE 4 iMovie

I’m really interested in making professional movies.  For this reason I choose to review iMovie HD and iMovie DVD.


The beginning of the lesson discussed and demonstrated “how to” steps in order to create professional quality iMovies, iDVDs, and iTunes.  For the beginning professional, the lesson discussed creating portfolios, documentation of performances, beginner films, weddings, and auditions.  At one time or another, I’ve had to prepare an electronic portfolio to submit with my professional documentation.  In most instances, I’ve already taken pictures for many of the suggested or required activities.  Therefore, at the beginning of these lessons I spent time watching a PowerPoint tutorial to guide me through the specific tasks I needed to perform.  For personal reasons I love to tell stories with pictures.  Before being introduced to this technology, I used to take the pictures and then make collages to tell the story.  At the very beginning, I realized that this technology replaces telling a story the old way, and I have now evolved into live visual (“video”) motion pictures.  See PowerPoint selections below.





No comments:

Post a Comment